Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Supply and Returns Policy
A registered company limited by guarantee (Company No.3867741 )
Registered Charity No. 1115960 (England & Wales)
Registered office: 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH
Sunny Money Global Limited (Company No. 07788918)
Registered office: 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH
VAT no.: Not registered
Sunny Money Global Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of SolarAid UK and covenants all of its taxable profits to the charity.
Sunny Money Global Limited and SolarAid UK shall be collectively referred to as “us”, “we” or the “Company” for the purpose of these Terms & Conditions of Supply and Returns Policy (“Terms of Supply”).
Any Contract (as defined below) you make with SolarAid UK via the Website will be between you and Sunny Money Global Limited (with the exception of purchases of our Christmas gift card which is a donation for the benefit of SolarAid UK). You confirm that you are over 18 year of age.
Online terms and conditions of supply
These terms and conditions set out on what basis we sell any of the products (“Products”) listed on this website (the “Website”) to you.
These terms and conditions will apply to any contract between us for the sale of Products to you (a “Contract”). Please ensure you read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any Product from the Website. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these terms and conditions.
Please tick the box marked “I Accept” on the checkout page if you accept them. If you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from the Website.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions or save them to your computer for future reference.
We amend these terms and conditions from time to time as set out in paragraph 6 below. Every time you wish to order Products, please check these terms and conditions as the terms and conditions displayed at the time of your order will apply to that order. These terms and conditions were most recently updated on 2 February 2016.
These terms and conditions and any Contract between us will only be in the English language.
To contact us, please see our Find Us page at http://www.solar-aid.org/find-us/
Terms and Conditions
- The Products
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, images, descriptions and prices of the Products are accurate and correct at the time of their entry and upload onto the Website. We reserve the right to discontinue any Product at any time. We reserve the right to refuse orders where information has been uploaded to the Website incorrectly, including prices and product descriptions. We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case by case basis. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgement, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our Products. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
All Products displayed on the Website are subject to availability. We will inform you on the order page if the Product you have ordered is unavailable and we will not process your order.
- Use of the Website
Your use of the Website including the online shop is governed by the Website terms of service. Please take time to read these as they contain important terms which apply to you.
- Personal Information and security
- The Contract between you and Sunny Money Global Limited
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order on the Website for the Products you wish to obtain by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website. The submission of an order is your offer to buy the Products. You will have the opportunity to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us.
- Unless we notify you that we cannot accept your order, the details of your order to us will be confirmed to you by email. Your offer will be accepted by us when we deliver the Product to you; any Products that we are unable to deliver will not form part of the same contract that relates to any other Products actually delivered by us.
- Your Products will be dispatched from our third party warehouse.
- Non-acceptance of an order may be as a result of one or more of the following:
- The Products you ordered being either no longer available or not expected in stock for over 30 days. In this case please choose an alternative item or try again in a few weeks
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or Product description error
- Your failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in this Contract
- If an order is not accepted you will be notified on the order page or by e-mail. If the Products you have chosen are not available or not expected to be in stock for over 30 days, we will not substitute it with other Products, but recommend instead that you choose an alternative or try again in a few weeks.
- All prices on this Website are in £Sterling and may change at any time. All prices are shown inclusive of VAT at the current rate, where relevant. The price you will pay is the price shown at the time of your order, unless we inform you of a pricing error. In the case of a pricing error your contract will be cancelled and we will not process your order, but will endeavour to inform you as soon as we can. Offers or discounts may be withdrawn by us at any time.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms of Supply and Conditions of Purchase at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions of Purchase in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
- The terms and conditions displayed on the Website at the time of your order will be those which apply to the Contract between you and us.
You can pay for Products using a Paypal account or a debit or credit card and we accept the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro. Payment will be taken from your card at the point of purchase. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss even if the loss was reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or when the contract for the sale of goods was formed. However, SolarAid does not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused from our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
- Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- Jurisdiction and applicable law
These terms and conditions of supply shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Returns and Deliveries Policy
- If you are a consumer and are located within the EU, you have a legal right to cancel your Contract during the period set out below. This means (subject to the exceptions below) that you may return the Product to us and obtain a refund if for any reason you change your mind about purchasing the Product.
- You may cancel the Contract from the date you receive the Dispatch Confirmation but please note that your right to cancel the Contract will cease 7 working days after you receive the Products.
- If you do wish to cancel and return your purchased Products to us, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and name and the reason you would like to return the Product, then return the item to us securely along with your delivery note, your order number and your name.
- Upon receipt of your cancellation email we will arrange a full refund for you including any delivery costs you paid for. This refund will be to the debit or credit card you used to pay for the Products. We aim to process the refund as quickly as possible and no later than within 30 days from the date you notified us of your wish to cancel.
- If you are returning the Products to us because they were faulty or mis-described or because of some other error on our part we shall reimburse you for any postage costs you incur in returning the Products to us. Please note, however, that if you are returning the Products to us for any other reason the cost of returning them to us will not be reimbursed by us.
- If you cancel the Contract after you have received the Products, or receive them after you have cancelled the Contract:
- you must return the Products to us as soon as reasonable practicable; and
- you have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession until you return them to us and you must take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
- Please be aware that you may have other legal rights in relation to your Contract and the Products and these are not affected by this returns policy. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
- Address for returns: CAN Mezzanine, 49-51, East Road, London, N1 67AH
- Most orders are dispatched within one to five working days. Once your order has been dispatched it takes one or two days to be delivered to UK addresses, about a week to be delivered to European addresses and approximately two or three weeks for all other countries.
- We will deliver the Products by Royal Mail 2nd class delivery as paid at the point of purchase.
- If there are any problems with your delivery then please contact our office on 0207 278 0400 or email us at email@example.com.
- Customs Fees & Charges for Overseas Delivery
Orders that are shipped overseas may be subject to custom duties, and these are not included in the purchase price. As the buyer, you are responsible for these charges - unfortunately we have no control over them and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. If you'd like any further information, you should contact your local customs office.